Application available for download: http://cityofwestlibertyia.org/sites/default/files/documents/EmploymentA....
Return application or resume to the Library, email@example.com or mail: 400 N Spencer St, West Liberty, IA 52776
Applications accepted through August 1st.
West Liberty Public Library 6/13
Library Clerk Job Description
The position involves routine clerical work for the library. The job includes routine
circulation, shelf maintenance, and clerical functions using the automated library system.
Duties may include but not inclusive to the following:
1. Checking in and out of Library materials
2. Shelving library materials
3. Inputting of patron data
4. Telephone answering
5. Entry level reference service to patrons
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. Some knowledge of clerical procedures
2. Knowledge of English written and spoken required, Spanish helpful
3. Computer knowledge
4. Ability to learn technology quickly
5. Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
6. Attention to detail
7. Ability to work with others, staff and general public
Under the immediate Senior Staff
Part-time, Permanent or temporary
Two to three evenings a week (approx. 3:30pm-7pm), and Sundays. 15-20 hours per week during the summer.