The top floor is OPEN for walk-ins
The West Liberty Public Library is opening up to the public Monday, May 3, 2021. No longer will patrons need to make appointments to browse its collection and use its in-house services.
Precautions will be kept in place, but the top floor, which has the library’s entire collection of books, videos, and video games for all ages, will be open for browsing any time during regular hours.
To learn more about Service Level 4, CLICK HERE.
Monday-Thursday: 10 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Friday & Sunday: 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Patrons Must Follow Safety Protocols
- Wear a face mask correctly for anyone 2 years or older (over nose and mouth, face shields are also acceptable)
- Maintain social distancing (six feet)
- Wash or use hand sanitizer when needed
- Patrons cannot gather in groups of 10 or more, or up to the discretion of the library staff. The library staff will break up up problem groups if needed.
What Can Patrons Do?
- Browse and check out movies, books and videos games
- Check out one of our two desktop computers, or check out and use a Chromebook
- Use our printing and faxing services
Even though we're open for browsing, the West Liberty Public Library will continue the Library Pick Up Program, Click Here to learn more. Patrons will only have access to the top level, the lower level will be open for restroom use only. The elevator will be available to those that need it.
Note: You need a library account to browse the library and use its serves, use the link below to sign up.