HOME DELIVERY SERVICE
No matter the reason, if you can't make a trip to the library but still want your library materials, we can help! Library staff and volunteers will deliver books to your home!
SEE THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Complete our brief application form below giving us permission to check out books on your account, tell us about your reading interests, and submit the form! Physical copies of the form are available at the library. If you would prefer a physical form to fill out or if you are in need of assistance with filling out the form, call us at 319-627-2084.
- Once your form has been completed and submitted, you can then make requests for the materials you would like delivered.
- You may make requests for materials by calling the library, placing holds online yourself, or by emailing our Adult Services Librarian, Ali, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Delivery patrons will be limited to a total of 3 items at a time.
- Library materials will only be delivered on Fridays and will be checked out to delivery patrons for 1 month, with the option to renew for another month if there are no requests for that item.
If you have any questions, please call 319-627-2084!